|| Computer User's Bill
- We shouldn't have to read a manual, certainly not a huge
- We should be able to accomplish every task and entry with
the fewest possible keystrokes.
- We should be able to do things out of order without being
- We should be able to make mistakes without being terminated,
executed, canceled, re-booted, or erased.
- We should be able to understand why the program does what
- We expect that all of what we type into the computer is
saved, by default.
- We expect to be forewarned when any work is over-written,
undone, or erased.
- We expect to have most of our work retained after the power